Sunshine Pavillion

Sunshine Pavillion

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Tokyo Disneyland's Enchanted Tiki Room Part 1

Tokyo Disneyland History

One of the topics I want to focus on in this blog is Tokyo Disneyland history. There are plenty of blogs focused on Disneyland and Walt Disney World. However,I have learned a lot about the park's history and this is the place to share it.

And the topic today is:

The Enchanted Tiki Room

Now Tokyo's Enchanted Tiki Room has had three shows but it's the first one we are going to talk about.
This version of the show has always been shrouded in mystery. I had a lot of questions and theories but now I have some concrete proof. Now on to the first question:

Question #1:Did Tokyo Ever Have a Barker Bird?

This was my first question about the show. I had some evidence to back it up. It was primarily because the tiki room in Tokyo has the same alcove where Florida's barker used to perch.
However,now I have video footage from 1983 showing they have a green parrot:
https://youtu.be/6ehcxPxot7c


No comments:

Post a Comment